Submit your video to become a Reuzel Scumbassador. Maybe you’ll be that one special person they’re looking for to represent their rebellious brand.
Ever thought about working as an Educator for Reuzel
Think you've got what it takes?
Reuzel is beginning their search for Official Reuzel Scumbassadors to represent the brand in the U.S. and Canada, with Europe to follow in a few months.
In order to be considered for their team in the U.S. or Canada, you must:
1. Work in a shop that carries Reuzel Pomade
2. Be a licensed barber or licensed hairstylist.
3. Make a cutting and styling video and email to [email protected]
For the content of the video, they want to see a little video of you doing a haircut and using Reuzel products. It doesn’t have to be a complete haircut, but they have to see you demonstrate how to use the products and talk while you’re doing it so they can see your personality.
4. Be available to be trained by Leen, Bertus, George, Becca and Nelis in Chicago, July 22-27.
5. Be able to work for Reuzel two to eight days a month (mostly on Mondays and Sundays).
6. All video submissions must be received by us no later than June 10.
Watch their video below to learn more details on how to enter!