Share your hairstyles by tagging @paramountbeauty and using our hashtag #paramountbeauty.
We can’t help but feature our latest hair artists from Instagram. Nothing makes us more happy
than when stylists celebrate and share their craft and creations with others! Check out our favorite photos we’re featured in.
Shanaine Gilette (@shanainegillettehair
) – This artist does a great icy blonde and a vivid balayage to die for, like these grape waves below using Joico Color Intensity
Amy from @hairologynj
- This flawless updo has us dreaming about spring proms and summer weddings. Plus, the dimension on this brunette makes us wonder what it would look like on a multitude of different hair colors.
Shannon Bendy (@shannondidmyhair
) – This Brazilian Professionals
Educator is always flooring us with her blonde hair color. Get the step-by-step below:
• Full foiled, all slices BLONDME 20 vol. with b3 Brazilian Bond Builder.
all remaining ends with BLONDME 30 vol. with b3.⠀ ⠀
• Applied Igora Royal 9.5-1 with 20 vol. to shift natural base to blend white/grey
. Add b3.⠀ ⠀
• Toned all over with BLONDME Toning Cream in Steel Blue with 7 vol. with b3.⠀ ⠀
• b3 used in all bowls for color longevity and strength!