FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a question about Paramount Beauty? Look no further. We’ve gathered a comprehensive directory of our most frequently asked questions, just for you.
How can I shop on ParamountBeauty.com?
In order to shop with us, you must have an account with Paramount Beauty. You will need your account number or store card number in order to register to shop online for the first time. If you do not have a Paramount Beauty account number, you can apply for one using our Online Application Form. Please note that ParamountBeauty.com is for salon professionals only and you must have a valid cosmetology license or student ID in order to apply for an account.
On the Login/Register page, select the “I have a Paramount Beauty account number…” on the New Users – Register side of the page, enter your account number, then select submit.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Create and confirm your password.?
- Select your existing shipping address or enter a new online shipping address.
- Click “Sign In” and you’re ready to shop!
- Please note: shopping on ParamountBeauty.com is only available in select areas. Learn more
Where can I find my account number?
Your Paramount Beauty account number is on your shipping invoice next to “Sold To” or your store receipt next to “Customer”. Tip: All account numbers are 6 digits and begin with 00 (two zero’s).
You can also register using your store card number, the 9 digit number on your Royal Beauty membership card. Tip: Please enter 0 and then the 9 digit number from the card for the site to recognize you.
If you don’t have an invoice, store receipt, or store card, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-755-7475.
I forgot my password. What do I do?
Go to the Log In page and click on “Forgot Your Password?” link. Enter your Paramount Beauty account number, select “Send Me My Password” and an email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
How can I update my account information?
In order to change your permanent address, name, and phone number on file, you will need to contact an Customer Care team member at 1-800-755-7475. For your online orders only, you can update your shipping information each time you log in and you can change your billing information upon check out.
Why are all your brands not available for purchase online?
We have contracts with manufacturers that specify where we can and cannot ship product. The brand you are looking for may not be available to ship to the address you entered at login.
What are your shipping rates?
We determine the shipping charges based on the item and account shipping address. Prior to checkout, each order confirmation page displays product availability and order total based on location.
Why do I have to confirm my shipping address each time I log in?
We are always conscious of Diversion and we also take into consideration territory distribution rights throughout the United States. The products we can sell vary in each area based on distribution rights; we use your shipping address to tailor the assortment you see to what is available in your area.
What is the Paramount Beauty Return Policy?
If you need to return a product to Paramount Beauty, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-755-7475 for assistance with your return.
- Returns by Mail: For items that can be returned by mail, Customer Care will provide you with a return authorization label. Once the item has been processed at one of our distribution centers, you will be refunded to your original credit card used for the purchase. Please note that your refund may take up to 15 days to appear on your account once we have processed the return.
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Branded Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make up, make up brushes, shears, combs and brushes: All sales are final.